WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP) ?
- It can be grown in parallel with Oncogenetics (AB) programs / support equipment is available as a support program with the purpose of patient use.
- OPSP has been developed based on data for European Union (EU) member countries and candidate countries, and the infrastructure of the analysis has carried out income estimation models and grouping / grouping studies for many institutions operating in the world and in the European Union (EU), in the system established for ONCOGENETICS. experience in this field is analysed.
WHAT IS THE ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP) ?
- As authorized by the Oncogenetics Patient Support Program (OPSP), in line with the information determined for the patient and within the framework of the system developed in parallel with the data of the European Union (EU) independent analysis institutions, in line with the specific information received with the consent of the patient, medical products and medical devices It is a financial support system that can provide discounts at determined rates to support the transportation of the patient.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE RESULT OF THE EVALUATION FOR ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP)?
- In line with your complete application, at the end of 2 business days, the result of the evaluation of your application will be sent to your e.mail address that you specified in the application.
WHAT SCOPE OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS SHOULD I APPLY FOR ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP)?
- Information and documents required for the patient in the application form is simple: if the person who will make the payment is not the patient himself, the name-surname, contact information, age, city of residence, profession, education level, monthly income and expense status, etc…..
HOW TO APPLY TO ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP)?
- Click on the (OPSP) tab on the Oncogenetics website.
- Select the product you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form for the product completely.
- Upload the documents required for the (OPSP) program, fill in the information and confirm the privacy statement.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK AFTER THE ONCOGENETICS PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM (OPSP) APPLICATION?
- After you have made your application, Oncogenetics will send a confirmation e-mail and sms message to your e-mail address and phone that your application has been received.
- After your application, the evaluation process within the framework of the Oncogenetics Patient Support Program (OPSP) will be completed within 2 working days and you will be informed about the result of your application.
- If you want to benefit from the (OPSP) Oncogenetics Patient Support Program, you can finalize your application within 15 working days with the instructions regarding the outcome.